Contract Management £245 (ex VAT)
Contract Management is the hub on which change, risk, project management, demand changes and category management all rest.
It is supported by good robust Supplier Relationship Management and it covers the full life-cycle of a contract.
If you don’t manage your contracts none of the above processes will work properly. Procurement teams and Contract management teams must understand exactly what you are getting from your contract and suppliers.
Good Contract Management will benefit you in
- Building relationships with your suppliers
- Delivering outcomes for service and products users
- Leading you to long term efficiency savings
It is critical to understand the life-cycle of the contract and it is never a bad time in the life cycle of a contract to implement Contract Management. Start now.
Contract Management is the hot topic. It leads to efficiency savings, recorded information on supplier performance and developing good relationships with suppliers and users.
What you will learn on this course is how your procurement exercises SHOULD be done.
- Keep control of your contracts
- Ensure that what you pay for is what you get
- Ensure your KPIs are being met
- Continue healthy interaction with your suppliers
- Gain feedback from users
- Pre-empt resource issues when a contract goes wrong
- Enact good change management processes
- Reduce the risk of material contract variation
- Gain insight for re-tender
Contract Management is ideal for
- All members of the procurement team
- Category Managers
- Change Managers
- All stakeholders to contracts
- Anyone who contributes to or influences procurement decisions
What you will learn on this course is how your contracts SHOULD be managed and the long terms gains you achieve. You will learn;
- How to understand exactly what happens in your contracts
- How to put supplier management structures in place
- How to keep control of your contracts
- How to ensure what you for is what you get
You will be able to use Contract Management to affect;
- Change Management
- Future risk management
- Efficient category management
Leading to long-term efficiency savings and better outcomes for all departments and users.
Contract Management gives you all the tools to make your contracts over perform. You can build impressive contract knowledge and data from your users.
What else can good Contract Management give you? PASS has been collating the most frequently asked questions from buyers and suppliers. We’ve gathered them from our training courses, webinars and networking events. Is your question addressed?Download
Contract Management can help you make savings, improve your relationships with suppliers and protect you from under-performing suppliers in future tender exercises. Download the Guidance to Contract Management to find out more.Download
The Pressetext legal case study will be used in the training for Contract Management. Familiarise yourself with the issues by downloading prior to attending the course.Download
Morning session 1 commences at 09:15 with a comfort break at 11:00 for 15 minutes followed by session 2. Training breaks for lunch at 12:45, resuming for session 3 at 13:30. The training day ends 15:15. All timings are approximate and depend on delegate questions and interaction.
Morning Session 1
- Contract Management Life-cycle
- Managing Service Delivery
Morning Session 2
- Value / Cost Ratio
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Register
- Managing Performance
- Handling problems
- Management reporting
- Continuous Improvements
- Added Value
- Managing change
- Types of change
- Material contract variation
- Pressetext case study
|23 Oct, 2019|