- Understanding Sustainability in Public Contracts
- Understanding Social Value in Public Contracts
- Effective Contract and Supplier Management
- Developing Commercial Skills for Buyers
- Delivering Effective Market Engagement
- Understanding the Procurement Act for Buyers
- Understanding the Procurement Act for Suppliers
- Understanding Frameworks/DPS
- Understanding Social Value
- Introduction to Defence Procurement
- Understanding Sustainability in Public Procurement
- Tackling Procurement Fraud
- Introduction to Public Procurement
- Writing a Tender Specification
- Contract Management
- Evaluation Techniques
- Preparing Perfect Tenders
PASS provides a range of procurement training events specifically tailored to suit buyers and suppliers and assist them through the procurement journey.
PASS (the Procurement Advice and Support Service) provides a range of procurement training events specifically tailored to suit buyers and suppliers and assist them through the procurement journey. Our trainers present at over one hundred conferences and events every year as well as delivering in-house training and consultancy for both public and private sector clients.
Our training sessions are designed to cover the legal requirements of public procurement in a non-legalistic manner, using real life examples to help simplify the rules.
For the public sector, our training:
- Caters for all skill sets, from new starts and stakeholders to skilled procurement professionals
- Is delivered in an interactive manner
- Ensures delegates not only learn the rules but also gain practical tips
- Gives delegates a basic legal understanding of the reasoning behind many of the rules they will need to apply in their role
For the private sector, we offer training:
- That cater for all levels of expertise from novice to experienced bidder
- That are structured to simplify the procurement process
- That explains the specifics behind what the contracting authority is really looking for in the outcome
Our training events are delivered interactively to ensure that delegates not only learn the rules but also gain practical tips and a basic legal understanding of the reasoning behind many of the rules they will need to apply in their roles. All our training provides delegates with useful handouts and relevant case studies that can be taken away and used practically in the future.
Thousands of individuals and organisations, public and private, have already benefited from PASS best practice tendering/procurement events and advice. Whether you work within public sector procurement or tender for public sector contracts, PASS can help you improve your efficiency and effectiveness. Whether your goal is to maximise efficiencies or increase your organisation’s chances of tendering success, PASS will ensure you are equipped with the knowledge you need.