- Understanding Sustainability in Public Contracts
- Understanding Social Value in Public Contracts
- Effective Contract and Supplier Management
- Developing Commercial Skills for Buyers
- Delivering Effective Market Engagement
- Understanding the Procurement Act for Buyers
- Understanding the Procurement Act for Suppliers
- Understanding Frameworks/DPS
- Understanding Social Value
- Introduction to Defence Procurement
- Understanding Sustainability in Public Procurement
- Tackling Procurement Fraud
- Introduction to Public Procurement
- Preparing Perfect Tenders
PASS provides a range of training events specifically tailored to suit suppliers and assist them through the procurement journey.
We offer training that takes into account all skill levels, from new starts to skilled bidders.
Our training events are delivered interactively to ensure that delegates not only learn the rules but gain practical tips and a basic legal understanding of the reasoning behind many of the rules they will need to apply in their roles.
All of our training provides delegates with useful handouts and relevant case studies that can be taken away and used practically in the future.